Cant authenticate to LDAP domain with Redhat9

shaughto at ee.ucr.edu shaughto at ee.ucr.edu
Wed Jul 7 03:52:26 UTC 2004

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Here is my /etc/pam.d/sshd:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_limits.so
session    optional     pam_console.so

See it points to system-auth so it should work fine, correct?
Please let me know if that looks right.
Also I do not have a sshd.040706 file.
Thanks for your help.

--