Procmail, Sendmail, quotas and bounced Email

Eucke euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Sat Jul 10 22:36:13 UTC 2004

Ok, I seem to be working through this....perhaps some day I will be helpful
to someone following the same path.  Here's the problem now:

I am working with procmail invoked through sendmail.  Quota's are turned on
and working.  However, the bounced Email has WAY too much information to
feed back to some sender who's receiving their message back.  The scenario
here is that User 1 is using Pine to Email User2.  User2 is over quota.
User 1 receives back a message that looks like this: