Time Synchronization in BST?

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 12:59:37 UTC 2004

Hello,

We have our linux client machines synchronizing off a time server here in
the office, which is working fine, except all machines are displaying GMT.
While I realise GMT is the standard time, it would be nice to have the
client machines displaying GMT+1 for British Summer Time.

We are running RedHat 7.2 and 8.0, and clicking on "Hat" | "System Settings"
| "Date & Time" does nothing.

Any help is appreciated :-)

Thanks in advance,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376940        Mobile: +44 7811 803377

http://unixforum.co.uk  http://hififorum.co.uk