Problem: php not working with apache on RedHat 9.0

Pete Nesbitt pete at linux1.ca
Wed Jul 14 01:19:29 UTC 2004

On July 13, 2004 11:49 am, Margaret Doll wrote:
> I found on one of the RedHat archives that said:
>
> "I haven¹t checked the lists lateley, buI haven¹t checked the lists
> lateley, but I do not believe PHP works with
> Apache 2.x,  Upgrade/downgrape to apache 1.3x.  Check the PHP and Apache
> sites for changes. "
>
> This was an old note from On Sun, May 11, 2003

Hi,
I set up a box at work about 2 weeks ago, it has RH9, Apache2, php & mysql 3.
I did have a little bit of tweaking to get php working correctly, but it all
worked in very short order. I think it was all off the install cd's. If I can
find my notes, I will let you know what had to be done, but it does all work
correctly with apache2.

Pete

--
Pete Nesbitt, rhce