Spamassassin milter modifying message body

Eucke Warren euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Mon Jul 19 15:49:04 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I am running spamassassin milter with Sendmail.  When spam is detected the subject line and the message body are altered.  What I want is only for the subject line to be modified or for a new message to be created with the original message as an attachment unaltered.  I see that this is done (or appears to be done) with version 2.63 of spamassassin or pre-release development version 3.  I see no mention of the milter though.  Has anyone implemented this?  Google's been really thin with the searching I have been doing.

Thanks in advance

-Eucke