imap server comparisons

Lloyd H. Meinholz lloyd.meinholz at bmpcoe.org
Fri Jul 23 11:15:03 UTC 2004

Excuse my RH ignorance, I've been working mainly with other
distributions the past few years. Why would you care to make your own
RPM from the source tarball instead of just compiling it? Is it ease of
distribution to a farm of IMAP servers or are you just so used to
working with RPM? (just curious...).

I was just planning on installing it in user local.

Lloyd