iptables help

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jul 27 18:50:34 UTC 2004

    I have a rather long iptables setup for our internal network,
something that was built up over time with the help from people on this
list.  I need to augment this setup now, and add a few blocks to some
web sites to it, and I'm wondering if there's a kind soul out there
willing to give me a hand.  I'm not going to post my iptables file here
because it's just rather long, and I don't need to be spamming everyone
with it.  So, if someone's willing to help, please send me a message
off-list and we'll go from there.  Thanks.

    -- A