Internet connection

Toto Gamez egamez at bonheur.com.ph
Thu Jun 3 07:17:18 UTC 2004

While checking other pc to connect to my dial-in server, win98 can connect and browse the internet but my win xp can only connect to my dial-in server but cant browse the internet, is there anything that i have to configure on my rh9 box or on the win xp side. win98 and xp are using the same configuration.