How to determine update kernel of Linux is success?

Karasik, Vitaly vkarasik at ndsisrael.com
Thu Jun 3 14:51:27 UTC 2004

1) in the boot loader menu you'll see installed kernels

2)uname -r

will show you version of running kernel.

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.