RH9 Disk 2 Corrupt

Eucke Warren euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Thu Jun 3 16:01:42 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Kuhn" <skuhn at telpacific.com.au>
To: <redhat-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: RH9 Disk 2 Corrupt

> On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 01:31, Eucke Warren wrote:
> > Greetings all!
> >
> > I am attempting to do an inplace upgrade from RH8 to RH9.  However, I
have continued to download "corrupted" iso's.  Disks 1 and 3 are fine but I
have tried several sources and each provides me a "corrupted" disk 2.  It
fails on install and it fails "test" that the RH install process
initializes.  Anyone else have this experience?  Suggestions?

> > Thanks!
> >
> > -Eucke
>
> What are you burning the ISO's with - say, maybe, er, Windows?
>
> stephen kuhn - owner

Yes....However, like I said Disks 1 and 3 burned error free.  I saw the
other reply about the lower speed on the CD and will try that!  Thanks
mucho!

-Eucke