perl nightmare

Tobias Speckbacher tobias at quova.com
Sat Jun 5 00:34:38 UTC 2004

Directly from the GD README file.

===> NOTE: This version of GD REQUIRES libgd 2.0.12 or higher.  If you
===> have an older version of libgd installed you must remove libgd.a,
===> libgd.so (if present) and gd.h.  Then install the new version of
===> libgd from www.boutell.com (see below).  This particularly
===> applies to users of Linux systems.  Older versions of GD are
===> available at http://www.cpan.org.

you will need to install the rpm for libgd and probably gd-devel.

-Tobias