Sendmail problem - Please someone who could help me!

Mario Robayo mrobayo at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 10 01:03:46 UTC 2004

Hi,
I just installed a Redhat 9 for email server with
sendmail.  In order the clients can send theirs mails
from outlook i comment the line
    dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1,
Name=MTA')
and open the port 25 for SMTP in the firewall.  My
problems began the next week.  The mail are being
blocked or could be delivered.    I think i make a
newbie mistake...  I don´t know if i must close the
port 25 or is a sendmail configuration problem, i
don´t know how to check if the server or domain is in
a blacklist.

I really appreciate, if someone could me advise me.
Mario