Wemin IS cool

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Wed Jun 16 17:34:11 UTC 2004

I've not run into this problem...this may be a silly question, but are you
running LPRng, or CUPS?  Webmin can't do CUPS (at least, not what I've
been running), but I have been managing my LPRng based printers since 7.1,
and continue to do so under Shrike, with Webmin.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit