RedHat on Sun Equipment

Willem van der Walt<willem@top.health.gov.za> willem at top.health.gov.za
Fri Jun 18 13:36:43 UTC 2004

Hi,
I do not know the model, but does it not have a sparc processor?
There is a redhat version for sparc, but one would have to do a llittle
more work.
I think it is going to be easyer to just load the applications on the  Sun
box and use Solaris on it.
Once you have gcc going opn the Sun, you can get most things working if it
is open-source.
Regards, Willem