Router/Firewall Recommendation

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jun 25 04:51:45 UTC 2004

At 09:19 AM 6/24/2004, Otto Haliburton wrote:
>I don't know that small user are looking for a lot of flexibility.

That's right, you don't know. That's a problem... when you're willing to
tell everyone what to buy and what to run without knowing what they need or
want.

However, really nobody knows what other users want. That's why we try to
help people figure out their own answers by sharing knowledge instead of
just telling them what to do and risk being very, very wrong. As I keep
saying here, there is *never* a One Right Way to do things technologically
and different people (or even the same people in different circumstances)
need to use different tools. Oh yes... I also keep saying that no single
security device is impenetrable.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com