Router/Firewall question (there is a question inside)

Paul Crossman pcrossma at orange.us
Fri Jun 25 13:48:51 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Reuben D. Budiardja
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 8:40 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Router/Firewall Recommendation

On Friday 25 June 2004 01:20 am, Otto Haliburton wrote:

>I'm here to learn by reading the posts, not just finding solution.

I agree with this 100%.  No one knows it all, and someone can always
learn something from someone else.

So, I've got a question here that is firewall related.

Has someone come up with a gui interface for iptables that shows the
ruleset in graphical form like a checkpoint firewall or a cisco pix?
That truly would be a useful tool.  I've looked at firestarter, but it's
nowhere close to what I'd like to see as a gui frontend to iptables.

Thanks,
Paul C.