crontab

Bob Smith bob at netprt.com
Mon Jun 28 18:45:54 UTC 2004

The other thing that you need to do is to check any environment and path
requirements that your application requires.  When cron runs a job, the
path that it provides is minimal, as are most of the environment
variables.  You may want to consider enclosing your application in a
script file, setting your environment variables there, and handling all
of your logging within the script.  This way you can see where your
application is failing, other than looking in root's mail.

-Bob