Kickstart Problem

Jyce jyce at free.fr
Tue Jun 29 19:00:30 UTC 2004

	Hello,

	I'm trying to install a RedHat Enterprise 3 with kickstart and nfs.
	I created a boot floppy with syslinux which contain the vmlinuz-2.4.21-15.ELBOOT
(renamed of counse). And I created my own initrd.img which contain only the modules
I need from /lib/modules/2.4.21-15.ELBOOT. When the server boot it loads the vmlinuz
and initrd.img successfully and ask me some question like the keyboard configuration,
language etc...
	First I don't want the install to ask me these question how can I do taht.
	Then I aswer to install over nfs and if ask me the driver. When I choose them they
are loaded successfully and it can mount nfs repository where the linux source are. But
it fails with the following error:
	The anaconda installation tree in that directory doesn't seem to match your boot media.

	If I swith the screen with Alt-F3, I see that:
 * mounted IP:/space/rhel3as on /mnt/source
 * can access stage2.img
 * mntloop loop0 on /mnt/runtime as /mnt/source/RedHat/base/stage2.img fs is 17
 * unmounting loopback /mnt/runtime loop0
 * after mountStage2, rc is -1
 * not the right one

	PS: The Distribution is RedHat Enterprise 3 Update 2.

	Does any body know where I am wrong ??

Thanks in advance