RE: help with regular expression (for spam catching)

Reuben D. Budiardja <mailto:techlist voyager phys utk edu>
    on Friday, June 04, 2004 12:15 PM said:

> What are you using for filtering? regular procmail ?

?_?

i don't know. when i hear "what are you using" my standard response is
this: sendmail, spamassassin, and mailscanner. those are the programs
i've installed to get all this working.

i use my sendmail box as a frontend to my Exchange 2000 server.

  internet >> sendmail/linux >> exchange >> internet

like that.

chris.