[Q] password expire in 0 day?

We have Redhat As 2.1 update 4 installed on DELL server. When I setup user password I got "bad password ... dictionary" message. I changed /etc/pam.d/system-auth file

remove line " password required /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 type="
remove parameter use-authtok

After changed, I don't have "bad password" messages any more. When I login to system, I still get message:

Warning: your password will expire in 0 days

How to fix this problem?

Thanks.