mount OS-9 filesystem (microware)

Hey, at work we have a OS called MicroWare (OS-9?) on some CNC machines
http://www.radisys.com/microware.cfm
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~pruyne/os9faq.html#what_is_TOP
And i wonder if there is anyway to mount a harddrive with this OS on
to a Redhat box, i think the filesystem calls OS-9 or something (not MAC
filesystem).
We need to make some backups before the harddrive crashes and it will be
soon ;=(.
I hope someone can help me with this prob.

Markus Andersson