Pleas Help Me

Duncan drack at mweb.co.zw
Wed Jun 30 14:36:53 UTC 2004

Basically depends on the boot loader , if its LILO boot , press CTRL + X
when its booting up when u can see the RedBanner on the screen , then u will
be dropped to shell ,type : linux single + (enter) , then type : passwd root
If GRUB, hit 'e" when it displays choices just when booting up , then select
the "kernel" line, hit "e" again, and add " single" (or just " 1") to the
end of the line. Press ENTER, and then "b" to boot.

Duncan Rack