Apache proxy?

Marty Landman MLandman at face2interface.com
Wed Mar 3 16:30:02 UTC 2004

At 04:09 PM 3/3/2004, Jeff wrote:

>My apologies

Puh leez Jeff, if you start apologizing I'll start apologizing... holy s--t
there just won't be any time left to get anything //done.

>- it looks like the URLs are getting screwed up - the links on the pages
>are all missing the /feeds/ directory - the application is expecting to be
>at the root level.

heh heh heh, sounds very familiar

>Anyone know a way around this?

This is what I love about internet technology, if you study the problem
deeply enough and run everything out of your own server then I'll bet you
there are no less than a dozen different ways to handle it - and that's
sticking to reasonable, mainstream solutions. From apache, rh, html, cgi,
you name it.

I wouldn't even try to guess yet; I think this is one of those things where
you may spend 5 hours (example only) thinking about what's needed, and 5
minutes getting it done. My suggestion is think about things at the most
basic level and write back with what the real problem actually is, assuming
there is one and it's not just a matter of reorganizing things sensibly for
what you're wanting to do.

hth,

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc.   845-679-9387
FormATable  DB: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Free Formmailer: http://face2interface.com/Products/Formal.shtml