Linux and 2 processor Server

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Thu Mar 4 08:07:03 UTC 2004

On Thursday 04 March 2004 03:35 am, John Antonakos wrote:
> "In fact, IIRC, there was (is ?) an un-supported java with the RHEL
> distro."
>
> Im sorry, but i dont understand this, can you explain it a little better ?
> And what is the IIRC anyway ?

OK, I just check in my RHN, there is an IBMJava-1.4.1 in the extras channel.
So it should work. I think even if you use Sun's java it will work too.
Neither is officially supported I think, ie, you can't call them and ask them
to fix it if it's broken, but that does not mean it won't work.

IIRC = If I Remember Correctly
http://www.naglenet.org/interests/internet_jargon.html
http://www.acronymfinder.com/

RDB