Exchange server replacement

Mikevl mikevl at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 9 03:35:00 UTC 2004

So far we have discovered that there are only two MAPI based groupware
servers that run on UNIX/Linux. Unfortunatly Samsung Contact has opted to
only support business of more than 500 people which leaves many businesses
in the lurch. We will wait and see about the active development of SC as
most of the development staff, including the head of development and general
manager have left recently. A look (telnet mail.samsungcontact.com 25)
reveals v9 beata installed as was the case before the big change.
Development is now been done in Korea, was in the UK. Wait and see.

CommuniGate Pro sorry did not see MAPI on quick look

Appoligies

Mike