RHEL 2.1 AS

Redhat Enterprise redhat_help at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 06:05:01 UTC 2004

Dear member,
I have installed RHEL 2.1 on a Gigabyte 8KNXP with one
IDE and 2 SATAs. Configured it to have a mirrored
volume. Issue is i think it's not recognised by the
OS. How should i go about configuring it?. I have 2
SATAs(4 ports) 2 on the intel ICH5R and another 2 on
Sil3112.
At the moment i have plugged in the 2 SATAs to the
intel I read some posts on google saying that the
libata driver would fix this. If so how can i do it.
Could i upgrade the kernel version to 2.6? At present
what i have is 2.4.9-e.24, how can i go about doing
it.
Pls help....figting with time here.
Thanks