Cron quirk

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Mar 12 11:21:59 UTC 2004

Does the top of the script contain something like:

#!/bin/bash

It might be that cron doesn't know what shell to use, to run the script.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit