OT: Please confirm your email for brent at mailstation.us (fwd)

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sun Mar 14 17:08:23 UTC 2004

And the sad part is that he probably didn't get this one, either, as I got
another confirmation request on this one.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit