OT: Please confirm your email for brent at mailstation.us (fwd)

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sun Mar 14 21:09:13 UTC 2004

Yeah...though my recollection was that those bounces wound up hitting the
list, in general.

No worries...he'll realize that he's not getting anything, or he won't.

Either way, I'm now bouncing mail from Brent's mail site noting that their
users need to properly configure their filters to accept mail addressed to
properly subscribed listservs. <G>

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit