Possible SPAM (accuracy medium): Re: problem connecting to ip address outside firewall

crucificator at xnet.ro crucificator at xnet.ro
Mon Mar 15 18:58:15 UTC 2004

You may found out if it is a routing problem by tracing the route to Pluto.
Have you checked if ping replies?
What kind of connection are you trying? ssh, ftp, blah, blah...
check the firewall on your machine side and on the pluto side
check open ports of pluto with nmap

MUST provide much more info on the problem