Secondary Name Server

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue Mar 16 11:29:10 UTC 2004

You need to add the IP of NS to to an NS record on NS1...then, when
updates happen, NS1 knows to inform NS2 that there is an update, so that
NS2 can request it.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit