RedHat 9 offline update

Milen Dimitrov milend at ansco.com
Fri Mar 19 19:45:17 UTC 2004

Downloading and applying.

1. Downloading :
Where I can download the most recent RedHat updates?
What is the RedHat updates file format? RPMs or other?
If it is not RPM , how do I apply updates?

2. Applying: Is the order of applying updates important?
If yes, How do I know which ones to apply first?
In case updates are in the form of RPM packages, can I just do:
rpm -Uvh *.rpm

Thanks again for your help!