CD-RW/DVD-ROM doesn't play nicely with Linux (or at least RH9)

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Fri Mar 19 22:39:43 UTC 2004

Mondoarchive is a freely available linux backup program.  In addition to
backing up specified directories, it makes a boot disk as well.

I can make a usable CD-RW boot disk using mindi (the boot disk portion
of mondoarchive), but cannot boot from the backup CD-RW disk set I make
with mondoarchive.  A mondoarchive backup disk set written to CD-R's
works just fine.

Earl