to set up mail scanning gateway

Adam Gilstrap agilstrap at infoprogroup.com
Tue Mar 23 19:11:52 UTC 2004

If I understand your question correctly then what you need to do is forward
inbound emails to your Symantec AV gateway.  You can set this up in your
mailertable....located at /etc/mail/mailertable....

Example entry
Test.com		smtp:symantec.test.com

Of course you will need a dns entry for your smtp server...let me know if
this was what you were looking for.

Adam Gilstrap