Very disappointed in redhat support

maudit maudit at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 26 22:20:29 UTC 2004

Well, on and off.

I only use the web based support, and I get good help sometimes, and bad
help other times.  It looks like maybe they have the ticket assigned to
one guy until he clears it, but that maybe they get points for each
resposne.  Not sure on that.  But, I had many times where I wrote a
lengthy description only to get a once sentence reply on something to
try that did not address what I had written.  Like they were telling to
do something that did not take into account that I had either already
tried that and said so, or they were adressing one piece of the
problem.  Kind of annoying. oTher times I've had guys that helped very
well.

-Matt

--
do not know which e-mails people are receiving.  Please reply to this
e-mail, even if is only a one word reply.  This will help me track the
problem to better resolve it.  Thanks!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<