Re: Apache proxy?

At 03:47 PM 3/3/2004, Jeff wrote:

OK, managed to get it sort of working with the config below..

ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /feeds http://192.168.0.2
ProxyPassReverse /feeds http://192.168.0.2

It proxys the html data OK but all the images are missing. Any more suggestions?

I didn't do it that way exactly so am not familiar with the particulars. However iirc there were a slew of path issues that came up for me, and that would be my first guess as to what's impacting you here.

Could you post back with one problem url, along with what tails to the error log when you go to it?

Marty Landman Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
FormATable DB: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Free Formmailer: http://face2interface.com/Products/Formal.shtml