Re: Mysql setup on server install - but it's no there

On Mar 23, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Jody Cleveland wrote:

Hi again,

As an update, I was able to subscribe. I went ahead and selected all the
mysql packages to install. Now, it says I have one job pending. This
server is behind a firewall. Do I need to open up any ports to allow rhn
to update the server?

Use the RHN help section. The FAQ answers this.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting