RH 9 Update CDs

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 24 14:34:43 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 22:07, Jason Dixon wrote:

> Red Hat releases updated ISO images of their Enterprise Linux products,
> the most recent of which was "Update 4".  To the best of my knowledge,
> they never released updated ISO images of their retail/community Linux
> distributions.

Just to expound a bit.  There are 2 currently supported versions of
RHEL.  RHELv2.1 and RHELv3.  v2.1 is at Update 4 while v3 is at Update
2.

And, you are correct about RH not issuing updated ISO images of their
non-enterprise versions.

Regards,
Ed

--
"An opinion is like an asshole - everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan, The Dead Pool - 1988.