iptables script has stopped

lryan at bigpicture.ie lryan at bigpicture.ie
Tue May 25 10:17:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

	I've had the same iptables script on my firewall for the past 2 years
(Redhat 7.2). Everything has been working fine 	until this morning. The
iptables script has been stopping every 15 minutes or so & I have to
re-execute it.

	I haven't had this problem before.  For the moment, I've put an entry in
crontab to execute the iptables script every 	minute, but does anyone know
of another way around this ?

Thanks

Lisa

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us immediately and delete this E-mail from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by E-mail, the Big Picture Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise through the use of this medium.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Big Picture Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of known computer viruses.