new to list / network eth0 issue

Johnson, Shaunn SJohnson6 at bcbsm.com
Tue May 4 13:42:39 UTC 2004

--you know

--i am willing to admit that the ip thing was a bit much.
--and i admit that BCBSM would consider their IP
--range public knowledge.  and regarding the earlier
--post, i am not too proud to say, 'your kung fu
--is better than mine'.

--it is obvious that i was not correct with my guess
--that you wanted to know about the NIC speed and
--didn't care about the IP.

--so then, if you need the ip, there it is:

Linux  : 10.45.60.3.
Subnet : 255.255.254.0

Windows: 10.45.60.48
Subnet : 255.255.254.0

--regarding the eth1 - it has never been configured
--for anything useful.  it was attached directly to
--another test machine with a 192.168.0.1 address.
--nothing more.

--so now that we have gotten that out of the way,
--teach me the Bruce Lee way.  what can i do
--to help solve this issue?

-X