Unix Scripting Question

Chris Purcell redhat at cjp.us
Tue May 4 15:31:39 UTC 2004

Yup, the closing whitespace at the end of your files is causing the
errors. The best thing to do at this point would be to just rename all of
the files to remove the trailing whitespace, but if thats not feasible,
then I'm sure there is a way to script it with Perl making modifications
to my script but I can't think of anything right now.  Maybe there is a
Perl guru on the list that can tell you how to test for files that having
trailing whitespace in the name?   I'll think about and let you know if I
think of anything.

Chris