Configuring Sendmail and VSFTPD

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 07:03:52 UTC 2004

Okay I installed vsftpd but I want 2 accounts to have FTP accesss..
mosherben and alex. I know I need to set passwords for both these accounts
but where do I do so? Also, mosherben wants to have FTP access to
etc/httpd/html while pectabyte has access to /home/pectabyte.

I think I forgot to mention that, but I am REALLY grateful for all of the
help you guys have given me so far. I mean it since I am very sure I wont
get as far as I have done so if I did all this on my own.

Ben