Bandwidth Monitor

Harry hari76 at omantel.net.om
Sat May 8 08:57:58 UTC 2004

Hi All,
I have a DSL connection which has a bandwidth capacity of 3GB a month...having said that I have 16 machines hooked up on the network with a linux server, is there a away to capture/monitor the total consumption of bandwidth utilised per machine or server basis.This is complicated as I have squid also for caching.....did a lot of reserch there were some scripts for iptables but I cant figure out how to use it ?Has anyone used something like this B4?Help is really appreciated.

Regards

Harry