ReLBandwidth Monitor

Harry hari76 at omantel.net.om
Sat May 8 14:14:56 UTC 2004

Hi Mr. Ed,
Thanks for your suggesstion, I downloaded the mrtg script, I also
installed all the modules perfectly...as I got rpms from the net, now
when I run the script I get this error....
./mrtg_total.pl: line 135: syntax error near unexpected token `$DEBUG'
./mrtg_total.pl: line 135: `my ($DEBUG)= (0);   # 1 to get debugging
printouts to STDERR,'

Is there something wrong in the script ?or is is that I have to do
something at my end...I was also wondering where are the options that
specify the Interfaces...

Pls help me..
Regards
Harry