Web developer tool

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Tue May 11 21:35:09 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 04:50 pm, Jason Dixon wrote:
> On May 11, 2004, at 2:26 PM, Vivek Kumar wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can you suggest me any good freeware web development tool, which can
> > help me design web page and html code.
>
> Vi rules.  If you're really a glutton for punishment, emacs will fit
> the bill.

oh.. come on.. don't be so cruel :)

Quanta (ships with KDE) is a good HTML editor. Mozilla suite has the composer
which is very simple to quickly create website with some sort of WYSIWYG
environtment. Depends on what you need, those may suit you. Then again,
there's vi and emacs.

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja