(no subject)

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 01:12:17 UTC 2004

Hi just a quick question. I want to uninstall Apache & Co before I just use
Apache Tool Box. In GNOME I tried to uninstall "webserver" in "Add/remove
applications but it couldnt uninstall because of 3 dependencies. I have
found 1 of the dependencies but I cannot find these packages: php-snmp and
httpd-devel. All of this is on Red Hat 9, but preably what's the syntax for
removing RPM packages since all of those dependencies were installed during
setup.

Ben