httpd dead but subsys locked

Nitin nitinmehta at kappa.net.in
Sat May 15 09:54:07 UTC 2004

Sorry for delayed response from my side. I've been trying a lot of things.

Anyways, there is no '/etc/httpd/conf.d' file, but there are many
'/var/run/httpd.mm.xxxx.sem' files. Should I delete them all ? Acc to my
knowledge, these are memory files or something..

And "grep Listen /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf" displays :

# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
#Listen 3000
#Listen 12.34.56.78:80
#Listen 80
# See also the <VirtualHost> and Listen directives.
Listen 80
Listen 434

Thanks again for your continued support.
Nitin