hdparm ?

Daniel H. Vickers shrekster at danielvickers.com
Sun May 16 17:04:53 UTC 2004

Mybe this might clear up some more
OS: RedHat 9 New install
The dma time outs start accouring during boot and continues on through any
use of the os. the hdparm -d 0 /dev/hdb is the command for the drive that i
was told to use befor. I've been running the command manualy till i find the
right place to put it. And if i needed to word the command differently for
what ever config file I put it in. Or if there is  device config file I can
change to continualy refect the fix from that command. Hope that help
clarify my needs.