Apache 2.0.x on ES 2.1

boesigerc at post.ch boesigerc at post.ch
Wed May 26 12:32:17 UTC 2004

Hello

We like to migrate two Reverse Proxies from Sun Solaris to RedHat Linux.
Unfortunately there is RedHat ES 2.1 running and the Reverse Proxy
Application Module is written for Apache 2.0. Therefore we are
challanged to install Apache 2.0.x on a ES 2.1 System. My favorit would
be to simply install a binary version using rpm. Does offically such a
Version exist? If not, does somebody know the configure arguments used
to compile apache on ES 3.0 for example, so I can compile the server as
close to the official version as possible?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Cedric Boesiger
--