troubles installing redhat workstation WS Version 3

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Nov 10 06:30:37 UTC 2004

>>Since you said you purchased RHELv3 WS you can login to your Red Hat
>>Network account (https://rhn.redhat.com) and go to "Channels".  When
>>you go to the RHELv3 WS section you will find an area called
>>"Downloads". Go there and you will find the lastest CD's to download.
>>

> Ed,
>
> okay I found the section - do I need to download just the update 3 Disc or do
> I need to get the update 2 and update 1 versions as well?
>
> also should I download the binary CDs or the source CDs as well?

You only need the disks associated with Update 3....

rhel-3-U3-i386-ws-disc1.iso

etc....

No need for the source CD's.

Ed

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"